RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024 JE TTE TC Pharmacist Paramedical ALP Jobs Vacancy Syllabus Notification Apply Online:
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024 notification for the posts of JE – Junior Engineer,ALP – Assistant Loco Pilot, NTPC – Non-Technical Popular Categories, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, ALP Technician, Junior Time Keeper,Depot Materials Superintendent (DMS), Trains Clerk,Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant,Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master for every year as per their requirement. Here you will get the RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024 Jobs Vacancy Notification Advertisement & also all Railway Recruitment 2024.
RRB is an Indian public Sector enterprise. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in India.
In this year RRB offers RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024 & also excellent career opportunities to every job seeking graduate and freshers. RRB latest recruitment 2024 details for various positions like
- JE – Junior Engineer
- ALP – Assistant Loco Pilot
- NTPC – Non-Technical Popular Categories
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- ALP Technician
- Junior Time Keeper
- Depot Materials Superintendent (DMS)
- Trains Clerk
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant,Goods Guard
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
Details of the RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024 & more job vacancies notifications details such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, Syllabus and Last Date in RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024 process for, then just read full post.
Candidates who are interested can apply online application form through its website which is www.rrbchennai.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and refer “How to Apply” on the main page. Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application. Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) Registration No. (2) Mobile No. (3) Date Of Birth & (4) Full Name as entered in application.
Age Limit for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024:
Candidates age should Not below than 20 years and not above 35 years(20-35)
Educational Qualification for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024:
Candidates must have passed their Graduation /diploma degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
Candidates should have relevant experience in allied discipline according to Post.
Selection Process for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024:
Selection will be done based on their performance from all these round which is categorized in four parts mentioned above.
Application Fee for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024:
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of as per notification
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The mode of payment is as follows.
Online Mode: Candidates pay through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Offline Mode:Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan. The challan(in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest RRB Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.600/- plus bank charges. On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank.
How To Apply for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024:
- Candidates to visit official website: rrbchennai.gov.in
- On home page, click on Recruitment or Career tab.
- But before applying form refer to its official notification first and then you can register yourself for that.
- After your Registration is completed the “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails
- Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.
- Then Select the link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Now fill the application form in a correct manner with asked details and upload the scanned passport size photo and signature (if needed)
- submit the application form before the mentioned last date.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference
Syllabus for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024:
- Preliminary Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Main Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Typing Test (For the post of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper)
- Aptitude Test (For the post of Traffic Assistant and Assistant Station Master)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Selection
Important Date for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024:
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: Apply Now: www.rrbchennai.gov.in.
If you have any queries about RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024. You can send any suggestions and advices to us. For get more latest Jobs Vacancies, kindly like us our Facebook & Twitter Page.